Friday, October 03, 2008

Wedding Invitation

Wahahah. Not me lah.

Anyway, there's this friend who's in my Friendster list who just invited me to his wedding next year. Thru Friendster............ Yeah.

I actually knew him back in high school. I wasn't even in the same class with him. Just knew him through another friend.

We all played basketball together. Of course, him being one of those that got into basketball because of the manga SlamDunk. Back then, SlamDunk has the influential powers of God or something. Even the class idiot wanted to play basketball. It's like suddenly God just came out and said, "Thou shalt play baskettball, bitches!", then everyone starts to dribble.

A bunch of us would always come back after school to play basketball until the sun sets. I will be totally honest. Besides having that manga and basketball, oh yeah, and video games in common, I think I hardly even knew the guy.

He never confided with me in anything. His studies were better than me. Only thing I can recall is that, I taught him how to do the Sky Hook. Or, as we all call it: Kai Hook. Kai as in Cantonese for chicken. When you "kai" something, you did it successfully by pure luck.

Maybe he impressed his soon to be wife with that move. And thought, inviting me to his joyous occasion would be thanking me for it. Ahahahah, nah, I don't think so.

Another thing. It just boggles my mind someone would want to invite you to something that is few months down the future. Hey, Man, wanna come to my farewell party? Say, next year, June? Dood, I don't even know whether I am going to be alive till then.

Probably I don't get it cause I've never planned anything far ahead. I guess I am one of those, living in the moment kind of people. Or just plain scared of the future. *smokes imaginary cig*

So, am I going?

I dunno LOL.

Still. It's nice for him to invite me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home