Monday, May 07, 2007

Celery

Or better known to me as the "Cao Cai" or the "stinking vege".

I hated it ever since I was lil. Couldn't smell the taste or the smell. It's just too strong.

However, decided to give it a try again last night. Brother was all "NOOOOO!You realise what you are putting in your mouth?!". Yeah, celery.

Mom was all "Nah, here have some more... it's good for you". It didn't taste as bad as before. I thought it was some kind of Celery Lite version. But Mom thinks I'm crazy. She says its all the same.

Maybe its one of those things when u get older, you don't mind them that much anymore......

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I didn't like eating celery too. Bitter and tastes weird. Mom kept saying, "It's sweet." But now I eat celery - good for clearing toxins.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home