Sunday, April 29, 2007

PS2's In The Workshop

Worst Case Scenario: It might cost me half price of a new unit to fix. If the problem's cause by the laser lens. RM 380.

Not Too Bad Scenario: Mod chip problem. Cost only RM 100+ to fix.

Haha I Win Scenario: Timing's off. Only need to adjust. Dunno how much is that as it is one of the posibility of the problem that Kenji thought of. I doubt it will cost RM 100 if this is the case.

A new unit would cost RM 600. If it's a worst case scenario, do I really need to get a new unit? Fixing the worst case scenario though would cost half of a new unit, but I'm saving half here. Besides, the so called Next Generation of consoles are out... even though they cost a bomb right now, 2 - 3 years down the road would definitely be cheaper. And if paying for the Worst Case, could still at the very least lasts me 2 - 3 years; I think I'm set.

Ok, nothing to read here, move along. Just want to vent.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home