Tuesday, April 24, 2007

3 Day Training

Had to go for some process training at one of our Evil Empire's office at somewhere near KL Towers.

It's not that I have problem following the process... I was sent for it as we need to be "properly" certified for the process.

I wasn't exactly sure where was the building, but I do know that it's nearby KL Towers. Sunday I had googled up the nearest LRT station to KL Towers and it came up with Dang Wangi. Sounds like it shouldn't be hard to find.

So, woke up early, cramp myself into the LRT and finally reached Dang Wangi. Uh oh, which way should I take? I asked the LRT staff and they said to go to the so and so building should get off at the Masjid Jamek station. OH SHI-

Wait hold it, no problem... I"ll just hopped on the next LRT train and get back to the previous stop.

Reached there.. urm... I can't see KL Towers. Decided to call up one of the offsite colleagues to see if she knows how to get to the so and so building from the Masjid Jamek station. Her phone rang a few times and not even once it was picked up. Later I learned that she had turn it to silent mode and has left it in her backpack. $%^|+!!!!

The training starts at 9am. It's 8:40am now. Ok, don't panic. Can always ask people for directions. Just when a guy decided to ask for directions, these are the answer I got:

*blanks stares*
"Dunno la"
"Got such place ah?
"Sana!" *points at God knows where and runs off*.

8:45am. Maybe I am going to be late after all. Wait, wait, it's supposely still near KL towers right? Can't really see KL Towers as there are some tall buildings here blocking the view. And, I know the so and so building is at some King's street... all I have to do is walk around to get a good view of KL Towers, walk to the direction and find the street and it should lead me to the place. Unless, of course I am Bad Luck Opposite Direction Bipolar Guy.

Anyway, manage to find the place in less than 15 minutes. Went up, sat down and waited. 9:15am and the trainer's still not here. Learned that the Australian trainer's flight was delayed and he will be in later at around noon and the training will start at 1pm.... Orz

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Per Aspera Ad astra... This's Merfi's law....

3:01 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I think KL Tower is easy to see but hard to get there. Have to go 1 big round ugh.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home