Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hunting For Japanese Food

Me: Hey, I'm busy with a few cases. Need to do some urgent follow up.
Try check and see which Japanese food you want then we"ll go there tonight lah. http://www.midvalley.com.my http://www.1utama.com.my/

S: Ok.


After a couple of hours...



S: Yoshinoya

Me: Har?

S: Shokudo

Me: ???... Hadoken...?

S: Gin Ryu Tei

Me: Shoryuken... ?

S: Kiku-Zakura... Teppanyaki... Oh! Sushi...

Me: Oh, the Japanese food outlets is it? Say so mah.


Ok, maybe finding Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike for the PS2 and it may be the best 2D fighting game I ever played...

We end up having Sushi King anyway. At first, someone said her standards has raised and don't want the same old stuff worr *mock smug*. In the end also caved in because of lazy having to choose.

We went to the one at Mid Valley Megamall. The one at the top floor, Centre Court I think. We sat at one of the tables, near the glass errr windows? Where anyone who walk past the shop could see us... it was weird.

Having sushi would need to order from the waiters/waitresses instead of picking up from the conveyor belt. But usually they don't have the ones I want from the conveyor belt anyway.

I think someone just got hooked on Edamame. ^.^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home