Saturday, June 10, 2006

Presents 2006

Thanks to all those who wished me.

Besides the cold anf flu, here's what I got. What I got for myself:

Garo 12-inch figure
The awesome Garo 12" Figure. When I pre-ordered this, I knew I was going to spend a bit more for this month. But...

Shunya Yamashita's Sera-chan
Shunya Yamashita's Sera-chan was the real kicker. I knew they were making it. Even bugged the guys at XL-Shop to bring it in. But totally didn't expect it to come out at the same time as Garo 12" fig.

Close up
Close up
If you search the net for it, I'm sure you can find better pics. It came out nicer than the pics I saw on the net. A really fine piece of art.

Quite pathetic when you get yourself presents. What my bro got me:

Cheetor and Clark to Supes
Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Re-release Cheetor and Superman Returns' Clark to Superman.

At the time when Beast Wars came out, I only got into it later in the 2nd half of the first season. By then, all the main character toys were sold out. The 10th Anniversary re-release was a nice welcome.

Clark to Supes' is the only none action feature Superman figure that you would find for its size. It comes with some crappy wig and costume to change Superman into Clark. LOL


Totally flew right under my radar, here's what Rach got me:

Garfield Gemini mug
Garfield Horoscope Gemini mug.

and

photoframe
some veli cheap (hey, she said it herself) photoframe with Meiji's 365Teddy stucked on it.

The different sides of the mug:

Gemini is Twice as Fun!
"The Gemini is Twice as Fun" it says.

Yay Nay

Twin Cats
Somehow they look cock-eyed to me.

Oh, got a cake from Mom too. Mocha cheese. It was ok. Couldn't taste the cheese but Toffie loves it.

Ahh, that's it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home