Saturday, June 03, 2006

*click click*

It has begun. Mom couldn't stop nagging at every chance.

It's like riding a bike. Once you know how, it eventually would come back I guess. Just need to be more smoother.

Dad was alright. He wasn't a backseat driver. Unlike bro. Oh, the horror. I could just ram into a ditch or "climb" trees.

The old friend didn't die on me one bit. Hmm, very co-operative. Maybe I should christian him with something. For luck. I'm trying to think of something here...

Passed by the high school. When did they built walls around it? So, it's a prison now? If I'm a parent who sent my kid to this school, I wouldn't put up with this shit. What's next? Barbed wires or shards of glasses on top of the walls? Sniper towers maybe? I know, attack dogs! YAY!

Okay, enough straying off topic. I need to come up with a name.

Go! Speed Go!
Relax, Speed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home