Monday, May 15, 2006

Final Episode of Chih Yung Power School To Air This Coming Saturday

NOOOOOO!! I knew they recently shot the final episode, but didn't know it would end so soon! :(

Saw the next episode preview right after the The Ultimate Victory. Alot of hugging was going around and there was one scene with Chih Ling crying and saying good bye, telling us that the show has reached it's temporaral "full stop", and it would be back in the future.

A week or two ago, bro gave me the heads up that on an article in a chinese news paper about the final episode being shot. I thought the ratings were pretty good, how could it get canceled?

Apparently, Chih Ling won't be around due to her some involvement in something and she won't be in Taiwan for some time. Not very clear about it, since there were some Chinese words that I did not understand. -.-'

All good things must come to an end, I guess.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard she's gonna act in some movie or smtg. Maybe tat's y. ~ML

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home