Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another Month, Another Report Done.

Even though I've procastinated in getting it ready before actually doing it, still manage to finish it early. I guess I'm getting better at it.

The only thing that had me staying back is not because of work itself, but transport. Had to wait for an hour. But then again at that time, I get to chat with someone.


AYE YAM AH MASHIEEEEN!


I think I've actually beat it. Didn't thought it would be that easy. Just needed to try more ways and search for loop holes. So, what's going to happen next? Sitting tight I guess. Hhmm.


KL PEOPLE SUCKS!


Last night, I became the unofficial ambassador and Complains Department for "KL People". Wow, do the locals have to go that far to be jerks to others?

Funniest thing I've ever heard: "They thought we don't have Powerpoint here!!". MS Office applications' most canggih? Ya gotta be kidding right? Want to show off use something more uncommon lah! Dumb shits!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya man you amm a machineee!

welcome to the world of being a machine, when a boss gives you something on friday and says "It is imperative that the site comes out on Monday."

and you ask me why am I the machine. cis.

Mort

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mort: You have been exploited. At least give lah two working days.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home