Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Grace

Last week, forgot when. I was walking in Mid Valley Mega Mall; happily licking away that RM 1 ice cream that I bought from Jusco and this girl just suddenly stopped right in front of me and said "Hey!"

Who? "Hey, Grace ah!". I was still dumb founded, couldn't recognise the face. "Sorry, but do I know you from somewhere?", I answered. "I was in *somethingsomethingcannotremember* Design lah!". "Errrr..."

"Maybe too long we haven't seen each other...", she continued. "Errrr.. heh heh... ^__^' ", me still errr-ing away and smiling. "Really cannot remember ah?", she's still at it. "Maybe I recognised the wrong person. You look very familiar. Sorry for wasting your time", she appologised. "Ah, Hahaha... it's ok.", what's there to be sorry about anyway?

I really don't think I knew her. Not many people I've met that carries the name: Grace. Okay, there was only one, way back in high school. But she definitely doesn't look like her. But people do change. Nah, don't think it's her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! U've just been approached by a girl & u didn't take the next step like finding things in common?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home