Sunday, February 05, 2006

My good friend from school

Met an old, good friend while at XL-Shop Mid Valley last Friday night. Didn't recognise/realise it's him until my brother pointed him out. Him and his current gf.

He introduced me to his gf as "My good friend from school". Wow, that's different. Really. The usual I get is, "Net friend" lah, "ex-colleauge" lah, "classmate" lah... So, that really struck me as memorable.

He asked how come he did not hear from me for quite some time already. I didn't wanted to start a confrontation by answering "You also didn't contact me lah, lanjiao!", so I just patted the notebook that I was carrying and my bag: "I've been very busy".

Just found out that he had moved to some san ka la place in Shah Alam. He used to stay in Subang. And, the house in Subang just got ransacked! Before Chinese New Year even! What the hell...

Anyway, I should call him and maybe have dinner, a drink or something with them some time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home