Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year

It has been peaceful so far, but it has only been the first day.

Thought of writing a "Reasons I hate Chinese New Year" post but I"ll wait till a lil bit later and see if there are any new reasons to add on to the list.

After doing some last minute spring cleaning in my room (on CNY eve lah), I've decided to put up the FHM Malaysia 2006 calendar.

For January, not bad. It's Amber Chia. But it's a very lousy pic. Amber is the kind of girl that looks good with minimum make-up and a hair-not-too-crazy-do. No more, no less.

Amber

Since it's the 30th of January already, Amber won't be staying up for too long. Let's have a look at who's on February, shall we?....

Mariah

BLARGH! Mariah. I think I'll put up the Newman mag's calendar for February.

Ok, time to go blog hopping and wish people happy new year...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) CNY!
I still hv't done any spring cleaning
[MJ]

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home