Monday, July 04, 2005

"Ya Said I Ordered How Many T-shirts?!?"

Oi Vey!

Bro told me that the 2 FullMetal Alchemist T-shirts that I've ordered, 1 of them is finally here. Hahaha, I'm getting old. I thought I've ordered one only. I kept reconfirming how many that I've ordered with bro.

Me: "Yes, that's right. I want this one and that one." *points on catalogue mag*

Bro: "You sure? Two at once?"

Me: "Yeah, I thought of getting the Cowboy Bebop ones as well..."

Bro: "So many?!?"

Me: "...." "Okay lah... just the 2 FMA ones first."

Bro: "Okay then.."

Then I had a flashback of the above memory. -_-"

The one that's here should be this one:

Cape

The one that I clearly remembered ordering is this, which is not here yet:
Serpent's Cross

The Serpent's Cross logo one is just kick @$$. Hey, with the transmutation circle on my shirt, it would be pretty convenient to perform one, no? ;P

ooh, pics rip from Japanimation.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva: Cool ne? XD

kawa

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird what happened to Eva's comment? I did not delete it. Received an email notification, yet it did not appear here. Anyway, here's her comment:

"I want those shirts!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva "

Kawa

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home