Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hard Worker

You know you're working too hard when your manager personally comes to your pathetic cubicle and make you take your leave. Serious.


My manager came over to my cubicle today. She wanted to know how many more days of leave I had from my previous contract. I told her about 6 days, the last I've checked.

She told me to check and get an exact figure. I've checked the agency's website and yes, it has been zerorised. Had to call them. They gave me:

"7... days."

O_O

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEE!!!! Wait, wrong movie! -_-"


Told my manager. My manager finally gave me an ultimatum: Either clear it by July or it will be forfieted. Cheh, it should be forfieted in the first place already :P. Anyway, it was nice of her to still let me take it. The rewards of being an efficient and effective worker. Ookkay, let's not inflate it anymore bigger.

She wanted me to take 3 days off for this week: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Told her I"ll just take two. I just can't leave Kar Cher alone with the new guy. The new guy is too... green and slow. So, these two days, hopefully we can whip him into shape.

At least at the end of yesterday, he was more independent. Let's hope he didn't screw it up and I would get calls from the onsite colleagues complaining like this morning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'M GOING TO BE ON LEAAAVE AGAIIINNNNN!!! XD

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

if ur mgr ask u to take, take lar
she knows the BFTs & stats wat

2:39 PM  
Blogger KEF said...

I can recall that happenin to me too. But it's not a good sign.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Applegal said...

Ahh? For me I'd be YES YES!! Leave leave!! XD

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since not attached and no where to go... what to do.

kawa

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home