Monday, June 27, 2005

Feeling Kinda Beat

PoTTluuuccckk!!



Had potluck at friend's place on Saturday. Brought drinks. Couldn't cook good food to save my life. Mom's quite busy this week.

Got the drinks from Carrefour. Parents and bro went out. No car. I was calculating and debating with myself whether I should go Carrefour to get them. A VS B Vs C VS....

In the end, decided to just walk to Carrefour. I refused to pay more than RM 5 for cab fee to Carrefour. Yeah, the inconvenience of not having your own car.

Vanilla Coke was cheap! Cheaper than usual lah. Didn't notice the sign saying that it is only limited to 2 bottles per customer, I took 4 and went to the cashier. After some time of queuing up, the cashier told me about the 2 bottles limit policy. Crap. Went back to get 2 more bottles of Sprite.

Thank God though. Vanilla Coke wasn't popular at the potluck. What's with people's taste?! It's the greatest drink ever created since plain Coke! THE HUMANITY!! C@%9!!

Food was pretty good.

What a small world. One of my friend's friend, whose dad is my Dad's classmate back at Dad's hometown or rather kampung (BM: village). And her dad actually introduced my bro to his former employer! Geez, how we are all connected. 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon anyone?

Before going home, noticed one of my socks went missing. Search around a bit, couldn't find it. Suspected maybe one of friend's friend when went back, put on the wrong sock or something. But then, friend has two pet cats. Yeap, one of em (the cats) dragged it to under the car.

----------------------------------------------

Just came back from Batman Begins. Holy Awesome Begining, Batman! It exceeded all my expectations. Best Batman movie evarhhh!

For those who are uninformed, it's not a prequel of any sorts to the previous Bat Films. They are restarting the Bat franchise.

Two thumbs up. Wanna watch again! Will review it when I feel like it. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that friend also happened to work in the same ofis as us till not too long ago... *hehehehh*

spicy

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna squish this tiny world!! *splat*

kawa

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home