Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Haiya, No Infection.

Wanted to watch it again, but nadaa. Actually if wanted to watch infection, it can be easily arrange. A bit of stabbing, a bit of blood squirting everywhere.... let wound expose to water and air... wait a few days. Tadaa! Not-So-Instant-Infection.

The Gang (G, MJ, M and lynn) got me something today while having lunch with M and lynn. Some really cute hand phone holder thingy. It's pink some more! Pics later with the rest of my pressies

Was really surprise. I hate people who get me gifts ;P. Of cuz that is a lie. It's never necessarily to get anything. Anyway, gotta plan something. Damn, I hate organizing stuff. :P

Suppose to watch Kansen (Infection) again with lynn. We loved it. Thought if we would watch it again, we might catch some things that we might missed the first time around. Though newspapers showed that they still have it at Midvalley Megamall cinema, but it's not. Apparently, someone thought it was funny. The cinema website has taken Kansen (Infection) out of their show times. Some misc. movie magazine has taken it off as well. These signs told us alot of things. But still, what the heck. If movie is a no go, then can just take dinner.

So, went there and yeah, no more screening for Kansen (Infection). $%@|! Anyway, so we went to Manhantan Fish Shop for dinner. We both had the garlic rice with fish. I really like the garlic rice. Yummy. As for drinks I had Sweet Alabama Smoothie. It's basically chocolate ice-cream with vanilla and peanut butter smoothie. Err I think that's what it was. Sorry am getting old. Can only remember the keywords chocolate, vanilla and peanut butter. What a sinful drink! lynn had plain ice lemon tea. :P

Sudden burning smells irritate my nose.

After dinner, comparing pet notes and lynn bought her stuff, I went hunting for the latest issue of AniWave. The usual places that I erm usually buy had all been sold out. Dunno why, no big chested anime chicks in this issue also.

The first place I tried *Bing Bong*! They have it. But I wasn't very satisfied with the condition of it. Have two more places to check. That magazine shop beside Animetech and Jusco's Japanese books and mags shop. No luck for both. However, I did regret going to Jusco. Saw Newtype and Animage out. *groan* Reeeeeeeessssiiissssst, till 28th!

So, in the end, went back to the first place to get it. Haha, ^__^". Thanx, lynn for putting up with my err obsession.

Got home and after shower, I ter-slept on the bed and woke up at around 12 midnight. Great. How am I going to sleep again?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I told u tat u r obsessed with breasts lar! Deny, deny!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mj: quiet, you!

To the uninformed, the thing that I was obssessed about was the condition of the magazine. *rolls eyes*

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home