Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Star Newspaper Just Called.

Some lady called. Voice very soft. She wanted to make an appointment to interview me and take pics of my collection of... "stuff".

When she mention "stuff", she hesitated like my above sentence and I giggled. She too, returned with a giggle. Aiya, they are toys lah! Nothing to be pai seh about. Unless she refers to them as dollies. -.-'

She wanted to have it on this weekend. Told her I'm not sure if I am free yet as there migth be training for this weekend. She said that it's due on June and asked if it's alright to have the interview on some time mid of May. Don't see anything wrong with that. So, she'll call me again. Hhmmm, need to put more effort and display all the cun cun ones.

Hey, lynnee! Want to be interviewed for your shoe and miniature toiletries collection? If you want, I"ll see what I can do lah. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

ok then. :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home