Monday, April 04, 2005

Most Popular Post(s)

Yara yara... I'm so disappointed. Apparently most of the traffic that's coming to my blog is due to the post Lyrics to "Pride" by HIGH and MIGHTY Colour

Why are people looking for the lyrics to this song? I thought most GSeed Destiny fans hated it? Probably due to it not sounding too much like a Gundam song? I guess you can't keep a good song unpopular.

Of course, the now "classic" It's Just A Word gets an honorary mention.

Casshern review post was no slouch too.

All 5 parts of RO Carnival 2005 (darn how to link all 5 parts! @_@) got pretty good hits due to the words "Ragnarok Cosplay" and "RO Huntress Cosplay" (and I thought I was obsessed! ;P)

Apparently, Mai Yamane (Yoko Kanno, Mai Yamane and the Seatbelts -Souvenior of Tokyo post) still have fans.

And because of some words, search engines have led people to my blog, but only to have em leave empty handed. Ahh, I know what to post now ;).

Okay lah. Need to take a nap. Damn tired today. Limbs felt like they were ripped out of the sockets. After a short nap, will be back to post. Let's see:

- Cheng Beng Trip post
- the long over due RO Carnival 2005 Haul post
- ZZZZzzzzz. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home