Sunday, February 20, 2005

Yoko Kanno, Mai Yamane & The Seatbelts - Live! Souvenior of Tokyo

Looked what I've found! www.boxtorrents.com has this vid clip of Yoko Kanno, Mai Yamane and The Seatbelts performing some Cowboy Bebop tracks live.

To download, you need BitTorrent installed. The video clip is 236MB. In AVI format. Picture quality is just okay, still can make out the faces. Or maybe it's just my codecs. This is as close as I can get to the concert. Apparently there's a DVD available.

Here's the tracks:

1. Tank!
2. Bad Dog No Biscuit
3. Want it all Back (with Mai Yamane)
4. Blue (with Mai Yamane)
5. Yoko Kanno Piano Solo

Some vidcaps:

Seatbelts

Souvenior of Tokyo

?
Kanno-sama during Tank!

Sax Solo
Sax solo during Tank! The sax is cooler than the axe, no?

You Say You Wanted To See Paris, So I Take You To The Movies...
Mai Yamane - Want it all back!

Yoko Kanno
Kanno-sama's piano solo.

I recognised that they are from their Earth Girls Are Easy tour, which is included in the Disc 4 of Cowboy Bebop CD-Box OST Limited Edition set.

If there are no seeders, I"ll be glad to seed the file.

Very energetic! What a way to start off the day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you think you could seed the file? I saw that file long ago but no one ever seeded!

Would really appreciate it!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Dude, it's not working.

I copied it.

downloaded it.

replaced the complete file and made sure its the very same file name and location, but it wouldn't seed.

It still shows as 0% and downloading.

Maybe I am doing it wrong.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home