Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Bells... They Won't Stop Ringging!

Okay. People seem to be getting married left and right. While on the way back from Cheng Beng yesterday, received an SMS from one of my best buddies. 2 actually.

The first one being "Hi, how are you friend... sms you last week and you didn't reply..". Ermm? He did? Maybe it was during the time my mobile decided to have a near death experience on me. But, hmmm I should received it when it's revived. Anyway...

The second one is when he dropped the bomb on me: "We've just registered, I'm no longer a bachelor... Ha ha ha..."...

o_O!...O_o!! O__O!!! Wow!

Eehh, why am I surprised anyway? It's not like he has to consult or talk to me before in anything that he wants or plans to do. Or even a hint of anything.

Even way back in secondary school, he would always "Oh yeah, by the way, me and whtsthtchicksname is dating right now.". And we are in the same class. So, either I am the world's lousiest friend, or he is very good in hiding his own personal stuff.

But usually then it will be followed by a "What happened??" from me and he would spill everything out.

Guess it would be difficult for that right now. He did mention wanting to meet up and have a drink together. I bet he would bring his gf wife out as well. Kinda hard to be completely honest whenever she's around... but I guess I would have to learn.

And what's with the "ha ha ha...", maybe I'm reading too much into it... sounded like cold sweat drop laughter... shotgun?

Hehe, I used to think that I would be one of the first to get married. But guess life isn't just like that.

So, hmm wish them a happy marriage, get lots of kids... perhaps a soccer team of kids. Ahh, I'm just bad at wishing people.

2 Comments:

Blogger KEF said...

Ha, so, when's your turn romeo?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Oh,... about kazillion years from now.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home