Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Quake again!!

Sensed something yesterday evening....

Quake again at the same fault line of Indonesia on a richter scale of 8.2!!!

KH msn me that he felt tremors and then his sis called and informed him that they felt if at Penang. Sent sms to his sis, ML and she's ok.

Checked the news... it was reported that there was a quake again, aftershocks triggered by the previous quake; at the same fault line off the coast of Indonesia on a richter scale of 8.2!!!

Where's Bali again? MJ's there right now and she's suppose to be back either today (tuesday) or wednesday. I'm getting really worried about her. Trying to check where Bali is on the map.

Please let her be alright. :((

2 Comments:

Blogger Kawa said...

lynnee: Yeah, I was listening to MIX FM this morning and I heard callers from USJ called in and said that they felt it. Me? Didn't feel a thing.

Heheh! Yeah, I know. My yahoo messenger told me. Thanx!! ;) Added you as well.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

ish, I mean my area, which is Subang... didn't feel a thing.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home