Sunday, March 27, 2005

Thursday and Friday = On Leave!! XD

Haven't been in the best of mood, but ah well, I feel the need to blog.

Yeap. Need to clear some leave. Can't take it on next month as Kar Cher is taking a whole stretch during the public holiday period. But I still need to clear a day or two in April.

It's like that lah, when you want to take leave, you have to discuss it with your boss. If your boss take leave, they take it and thus intercepting your discussion with them or plans. And since I am the official back up team lead, I can't be absent when Kar Cher is not around. Unless of course I fall sick or by some sort of emergency reason(s).


Manager: Kawa, take leave lah. Go somewhere or something.

Me: But I've got nowhere to go!

Manager: Then go take your girlfriend out or something lah.

Me: *raises hand*.... My girlfriend.


Ooh, that reminds me. Next saturday parents say I must follow them back to Tanjung Tualang, Perak for Cheng Beng. ERrm forgot what's it called in English, but it's an annual thingy where the Chinese would go to their dead relatives grave (in most Malaysians' case, at their hometown), clean it up and pray to them.

Hhhmm, ever since I started working, I haven't join them for Cheng Beng. It's my Dad's hometown. Not mine. I think it would be a one day thing, where we wake up early, drive there, do our thing and then come back. There's no more house for us to stay over night. It's a relative's house. Where upstairs is haunted and I've still yet to find out why.

The grave there belongs to my great grandfather. Never met him before. Seen his picture in a really old pic. Heard stories from my dad that's he's quite a hard @$$. The kind of parent that would show tough love to their kids. I guess it runs in the family.

I wonder how much Tanjung Tualang have changed. I bet there are still cows roaming the streets and occasionally taking a dump right in front of you. Maybe the visit would be blog worthy. We will see.

Now what should I do on the coming Thursday and Friday? Sleep?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya. Still long to come lar thursday and friday. make appointment with frens for movie or something loh. Or u can do wad u like. Run around KL looking or Anime/Manga stuffies. Make it an event :D then u will have something to blog about. hahhhah

4:42 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

kh: a few blinks only Thursday will be here. Appointment with friends? It's a week day lah! But most probably I would be roaming around lah.

lynnee: Ooo yah hor!

2:41 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Belanja me out lar hahahah :P
kidding
Hv lots of things 2 do at home

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home