Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Mobile... Dead?

In the afternoon, while talking to my manager on the phone, we were discussing about my need to clear my leaves (apparently I had to clear off for 5 days, hohoho!), my mobile went off. I've received a msg.

I picked it up from my desk, and after not leaving the desk too high up, I dropped it. I was like "FV@$"! But of course I couldn't say it out loud. I picked it up... screen was blank. Tried turning it on. It won't. Tried again. And again. Zip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T___T

I couldn't believe it. After all these years, with me for so many years.... dropping, kicking across the street... this time, what seems like a simple drop, is fatal. I've tried taking out the battery, taking out the sim card; put them all back in... try turning it on again and the screen is still blank.

Couldn't concentrate doing work... was really down. And work kept pilling in. Gave up on it. I guess it finally died... thought of bringing to a shop to give a check, but have lost faith.

After finishing up work and reports, got on the shuttle bus. Looked at the phone again. Damn. Decided to try again. Perform CPR: took out battery, sim card; check where is loose, poke poke here and there; put everything back in... try turning it back on.

*crosses fingers*

The screen lid up!! OMG!!! It's alive! It's AAAAALIIIIIIIVEEEEE!!! Dunno wtf happened to it. Probably somewhere loose already. Now seems like everything is back to normal.


That was a close one. With my aircond half dead, and if.... damn, wallet will have period again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home