Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nudging Spree

What, you didn't get one from me today? You should be thankful. :P

Recently just upgraded my office's comp's MSN to version 7. I'm sure everyone knows what's a "nudge". Okay, just for the sake of those who don't, it's basically a feature which allows you to "buzz" someone. When the "nudger" sends it, if the "nudgee"'s chat window is on, it would vibrate and a ding-dong type of sound would be produce.

So, I was feeling naughty and fingers were feeling itchy today. I nudged half of my MSN contacts. Well, those who I know would be working till they can't breathe; I didn't nudge them. ;) Of course, none for my manager as well. Yes, I had to add her into my MSN!!! >_<

Some even retaliate by sending a nudge back after each one I gave them. End up in a vicious cycle where we would endlessly nudge each other? ^O^ Hohohohoh, this diabolical mind has something up his sleeves....a barrage of the water balloon throwing "wink"s!!! Poor guy had to log out and log back in.

Aaahh, Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home