Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Chocolate Ecstacy

If there's anything that taste like Heaven, It's definitely this.

Went to KLCC last nite. Went to New Zealand Natural to try out their ice cream. Ordered a regular cone with two scoops. I wasn't sure what to choose so I asked the girl what's good.

She asked: "Do you like chocolate?". I nodded my head like an idiot. "Then you should try Chocolate Ecstacy. It's loaded with...". I can't hear what type of chocolate was it loaded with as my mind is only full of "CHOCOLATECHOCOLATECHOCOLATECHOCOLATE".

Then I asked her what else is good? She said: "Do you like nuts?". "Yeah", I replied. "Then you should try..." Errm I forgot what's it called but its made of nuts and there are still bits and pieces of em inside.

She put the scoop on top with Chocolate Ecstacy. Aiya... should have put the it at the bottom, save the best for last. The regular cone's RM 7.80 + 5% government tax = RM 8.20. Okay lah, as long as I don't eat everyday.

Anyway, bought these:


Midori No Hibi manga vol.7. Vol. 8's not out yet.

Went to Kinokuniya's Japanese section and picked up my order:


FullMetal Alchemist Comic In Figure: #Red. It's more like a mini statue with Al and Ed. And the manga's an adventure puzzle type. Just flipped through only. Not exactly sure how it is yet. It's in Japanese.

The statue's quite nice. Small but very detail. Will take pics of it when I get home. Hhhmmm, didn't I say that for the Delorean? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home