Sunday, January 09, 2005

C: Housekeeping

Wanted to go out today. It rained. So, hide in the house.

Nothing much to do. Played Ragnarok Online a lil but felt bored. Slept for most of the day. Woke up for dinner and slept again. That's when I dreamt about "her" again for the third time :)).

Woke up and cleaned up my hard disk. Now it's 2.43GB out of 9.30GB. Previously it was 1.50Gb. Deleted my Personal Oracle and Oracle for Windows. Installed it the last time when Ex no.3 was working for Informatics. She lend me the CDs to install.

Didn't need it now, actually wanted to leave it inside and find some way to back it up on a disc but I couldn't wait any longer.

Bye bye, hope someone find you more usefull at the Big Recycle Bin In The Sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home