Friday, December 03, 2004

Rotten

Felt so rotten today. The last 1 and 1/2 hours of work was so busy. Cases were sitting there. Users kept calling me up to check and chase cases for them. Have to call engineers here and there. Mac busy with EWM's ADM and Kar Cher... God knows what she's busy with.

And the last hour, usually 1 agent would be alone. And this week it's me. I was still busy on the phone. Kar Cher had to go. Mac? "Hey, Mac can yer help me with this email? Just reply to the engineer would do."

"But I've off my pc wor!"

Jeez, "Nevermind".

Tell me why, when I'm on the 9 o'clock shift I come in early to work, if things get too busy; I volunteer to help. NO FRIGGING FTO TO CLAIM! And When I go back at 5 o'clock, I would usually offer and see if anybody needs help. And, Even when I'm suppose to go home at 6, I have to stay back and finish up some cases, and the stupid report (thanks to the Puppet aka "Daddy"!!!). GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Hopefully, someday.... a voice from above would say "You dumbass!" to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home