Saturday, December 04, 2004

Haul!

Today went to KLCC again.

Before even finish preparing, Boo Boo sms me: "I saw you!" (edit a bit, what she called me is errr sorta embarassing).

I looked around... eh, "I'm still at home!! LOL" I sms back.

Hahah, if you think you saw me, this is what I was wearing. Maybe you saw my dopplegangger? Heheh!





Sorry. The above pics I took after I got back, was really tired to set up the mini tripod. So, I just stand in front of the mirror and shoot myself.

Anyway, this is what I bought today


Full Metal Alchemist Characters Collection

A book about all the characters from the anime Full Metal Alchemist (FMA). In Japanese. x_X


Cowboy Bebop: Illustrations - The Wind

A book about all the illustrations on the anime Cowboy Bebop. Bilingual. Yeah, you heard that right!! Bilingual! That means it's in Japanese and English!

I was really trying to make a decision. To buy, or not to buy. It's not cheap. Once I got home I ripped it out of its shrink wrapped prison and open it up to have a look. Beautiful illustrations and it's in bilingual!! Bilingual! I think it's my favourite word of the day.

Also went to SM Shopping Arcade for a quick stop and bought:


Top: FMA Complete Best CD soundtrack - All the opening and ending songs of FMA
Bottom: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Best CD soundtrack - All the opening and ending plus songs from the anime.

Oh yeah, also bought the latest issue of First Magazine. No pics to show. Came with Kungfu Hustle poster and post cards.

Any babe sightings? Errr hahaah didn't pay much attention. Was walking up and down to decide whether I should get the Cowboy Bebop book. Actually I"ll definitely get it, just thinking should I shell out so much money in one day. Ah, nevermind. It's worth every penny.

I think I should add the words "Cowboy Bebop" to my "Weaknesses" list. You can slap these two words on an underwear and I would still buy it. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home