Sunday, November 14, 2004

THERE IS BLOOD IN MY CD CASING!!!

See this, looks perfectly innocent right?:



Take a closer look! Look look! At the corner there!:


Sheesh, kinda funny. "Smile! You have blood in your CD casing!"

Though a bit hard to make out from the pic, but I can assure you, the reddish colour looks like its blood red!

Did I touched it? NO!! Who do you think I am? One of those idiots in the movies, where the idiot would touch an unknown substance, and the substance suddenly turned into some kind of blob/monster and swallow the idiot whole? I'm not that dumb you know! Now where's my Dettol?

I've tried wiping it. Even tried using the steel wool to scrub it and it won't come off. I gave it to my mom a look:

Me: "Ma, you wearing your specs right? Can you take a look at this? Does it look like blood to you?"

Mom: "Hmmm..." *touches it* "It looks like a stain to me."

Okay, maybe when the movie ends, my mom can be credited as Idiot No. 4 or something.

Me: "*rolls eyes* I know it's a stain, but does it look like blood stain to you?"

Mom: "Nah, it looks like a food stain. Looks like its there for quite a while. Did you eat while holding it? How many times have I told you not to eat in your room?!"

Me: "I've just bought the CD and Ma, I didn't eat anywhere near it!"

Mom: "Go and change it lah."

Me: "Everything works fine lah. CD's perfect. Go and change, people think I'm siu jia or something."

Mom: "Aiya, biao kin lah like that."

How could this had happened?? I've already composed a story in my head. While the factory worker was working on the CD Casing Making machine, he accidentally flatten/chopped off his fingers. Blood splattered everywhere. Especially on the CD Casing. Being the cheap bastards cost effective company that they are, they've decided to wipe/wash off the CD Casing since it's still perfectly unscatched. But of course in this case, they've missed a tiny spot.

Could have been worst... coulda been a pube. Back to scrubbing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home