Thursday, November 11, 2004

Anime and Random Stuff

Just finished Vol.2 of Full Metal Alchemist. Sigh, the past few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist have been sooo emotional. It sure did made my mom interested. The good english subtitles helped too. Damn good lah, this series. Right up there with Cowboy Bebop.

A list of anime that I want to watch. Maybe I can put it at the side err bar? frame or some shit?:

- Midori no Hibi (GRRrrrr... a must watch!)
- Gundam Seed Destiny (DVD not out yet)
- Tenjo Tenge (heheheheheheh...)
- Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Panic: Fumuffo
- Gantz
- Steamboy
- Get Ride! AMDriver
- Transformers: Super Link
- Ragnarok: The Animation
- Samurai Champloo (at least the DVD's not out yet)
- Ikki Tousen (Hehehehehe...)

Wah! Die lah...

I suddenly have this urge to just go out and roam a few places tomorrow. KLCC, S&M Shopping Arcade and maybe MidValley Megamall. Dunno if the time or weather permits or not. Friday need to go back to work some more.

Crap! I think I am forgetting something here. Sei lah *scratches head*...

Thanks to Hsin (Not sure if I should put a link to her blog or not, people's blog mah), I'm now into L'ar-en-Ciel's songs. Also, just downloaded "Bomb A Head! Returns" (mp3) by M.C.AT feat. DA PUMP. It's the opening theme of Tenjo Tenge (heehehe...). M.C.AT also did the second fighting theme of Kamen Rider Faiz - "The People With No Name". Both are really catchy, Hip-Hop + Rap. Need to put it up on my RadioBlog.

Noticed that my most downloaded song on KazaaLite is Bonnie Pink's "It's Gonna Rain". I left it on over night last night and the Upload screen was filled with it. Guess alot of people loved it. Another song need to put up on my RadioBlog.


"I think its suppose to be called Bomb Ahead! *scratches head... shrugs*"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home