Saturday, November 13, 2004

Shopping

I went shopping today!! Went to KLCC and SM Shopping arcade. Ahhh, KLCC... the place where the classy chicks hang out. Unlike Sungai Wang... heheh, no offense ah. Though I like Sungai Wang, but there are so many Ah Lians there. *ducks!* Okay, Okay! Pretty Ah Lians ok? *ducks!*

Check out my haul:


Heh, surprise that there's no action figure in it? -_^

Top row, left to right:
Latest issue of AniWave and Full Metal Alchemist DeeVeeDee Vol. 3

Urrm, bottom left column, top to bottom:
L'Arc~en~Ciel CD - Smile and T.M. Revolution CD - Coordinate.

Errr, bottom right:
Latest issue of AniMedia, a Japanese Anime news mag.

Bought the mag mainly for some Gundam Seed Destiny visuals and the goodies.

Check out the goodies that came with the mag:

Full Metal Alchemist trading card(s). They are in a tiny envelope that's glued in between pages.


Galaxy Angels Memorial Booklet and Full Metal Alchemist Memorial Quiz Booklet

The CDs:


Basically I took Morticya33's advice and bought L'Arc~en~Ciel's (sigh, hate typing their name) latest album "Smile". It has Ready Steady Go in it. There's a slight difference than the one I have in my RadioBlog. For instance, before the song starts, the lead singer would say: "Are you ready?", and then somewhere in between of the song, he would say it again.

Bought them both from Tower Records. Few days earlier my bro phoned me and told me he saw T.M. Revolution's Coordinate there. Was going to order from www.yes-asia.com. So, decided to go check it out today and found L'Arc~en~Ciel's Smile as well. How's the CDs? Later I"ll review both. Still listening to them. Short version of the reviews would be they are both rocking my CD-ROM drive right now. ^__^

Anyway, back to KLCC. Heheh, the place never fails to "cuci" my "mata". And alot of chicks in pink as well. It's not that I have a fetish thing for chicks in pink, but just that it never fails to attract me to have another look. Same goes for red.

The last time I went there, I thought the Guardian there had disappeared from the face of the Earth. But it's actually moved next to Tower Records. Heck! I didn't even know they have a Tower Records there until my bro phoned me that day!! x_X

Gosh!! LAr... Aiii! screw it, from this day on, I will call them Duku Langsat!!! Just finished listening to Duku Langsat's Smile. Darn they are good!!! Have to thank Morticya33 for this. Ooohh, thank you Morticya!!! ^o^

They also have one of their greatist hits album, from 1998 to 2000 something. Maybe I can get that the next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA. wow, i didn't know i could actually made someone i didn't know BUY AN ALBUM. ;p enjoy, i went crazy listening to it when i downloaded it (poor girl lah, only 120 allowance a month, buy cd only left 40 to eat, some more loves to eat...)

morticya^33

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Heh! Thanks for dropping by. ^__^

I've downloaded four songs from the album and four of em are good. So decided to buy the album lo.

Hard disk space limited, what to do. Thanx again!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home