Sunday, November 14, 2004

Social Life? Is It Edible?

On Friday, someone on MSN asked me what would I be doing for the four day weekend:

Friend: "So, what are you going to do during the weekends and holidays?"

Me: "Hhmmm... hide at home and watch anime lo."

Friend: "Not going out meh? I'm going to play bowling."

Me: "No wo."

Friend: "Friends ler? They didn't ask you out? Didn't plan anything with them?"

Me: "Friends?? Hahahahahah!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Friend: "...." "Don't you have a social life?"

Me: "What is that? Can eat one ah? Delicious or not?"

Friend: "...."

Friend: "Okay lah, work coming in already, I gotta go."

Me: "Hahahah!! Okay bye!"

It's that sad, well... not really sad, since I'm used to it already and I'm a loner to begin with.

After school or college, paths are chosen. Some would be the same, some would not. Some are hitched, spending more time with their loved one and some left alone. Hey, even lost contact already, doesn't mean not friends anymore right? Let's leave it at that. Type more about it would make me go into bitching mode again.

Yesterday's haul should be able to keep me entertained for 4 days kua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home