Monday, November 15, 2004

So Lazy

I need to get my sorry ass off and do something.

Past few days have been just FMA, listening to music, mp3, blog, FMA, music, mp3, blog.... Need to do something productive.

Ohh, Kawa you lazy ass. Review the CDs? Nah still listening to them. Whenever I wanna pop a disc into the drive, I have a hard time deciding: T.M. Revolution or Duku Langsat?

Full Metal Alchemist (FMA) have been really good. Greed sure is one greedy guy. Besides women, power, fame and fortune, he wants immortality as well. But eventually he found out that he can't have his cake and eat it too. I wonder how the expression "you can't have your cake and eat it too" came to be? Why can't I eat it? It's my cake and I can do whatever I want with it, no? Anyone have any idea?

All the Deadly Sins have appeared. Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Wraith and Pride. But where is Pride? Only heard Lust and Envy mentioned him or her. I think I have an idea who....

Just downloaded the mp3 of FMA's third opening song Undo by Cool Joke. Another rocking song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home