Monday, November 01, 2004

I Think I've Figured It Out.

No, not about the secrets of the universe. It's about why I can't upload my RadioBlog files to Tripod Lycos.

Apparently, it was a glitch all along that I could upload files that large using their WebFTP. You see, I am suppose to only able to upload a maximum file size of 200kb by using WebFTP. But, previous times, I was somehow able to upload more than that (max was 3.0MB).

I guess they've finally figured a way to put a whammy on me. Use FTP Client? Tried. Can't even connect. According to the Tripod Help Forumns, most Asian countries faced this problem. We are not able to connect using FTP Client. Have to make do with WebFTP but can't do shit if it's a >200KB file. Idiots.

It was good while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home