Saturday, October 30, 2004

Rainy Saturday

It rained almost the whole day. What a perfect day to just hide at home, rest and sleep. Wanted to go out actually, *shrugs*.

Coming Monday's a public holiday for Selangoreans. The company that we are supporting is in Selangor, so I"ll have that holiday as well.

We only knew that we will be having that public holiday yesterday. Darn, if knew earlier, can do so much.

Since it's a three day weekend, it's just perfect. Today rest at home, tomorrow go out, Monday do my crap like tidying or something.

Didn't do much today, again. "Cleaned" up the hard disk. I can't beleive I have so much crap in there. There's a file with the size of 289 MB and I don't know what it does or what's it for. So, it's off to that big Recycle Bin in the sky. Bits to bits, bytes to bytes. Amen.

Hmm, it looks like it's gonna rain again. Raining at night. Nice!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home