Thursday, September 02, 2004

This Is Not Of Vengence... This Is Punishment.

Punishment for the viewers alright. Aiyayaya~

Saw The Punisher last night. Was really disappointed. I had high hopes for it as it was suppose to be based on the "Welcome Back, Frank" written by Garth Ennis. Didn't watch it in the cinema as I heard they cut alot out. The violent scenes. But compared to other violent shows, it's not really that violent.

It's just Not intense enough, too draggy. Felt like watching a western. Though I like the fight with The Russian and near the end, he stab a goon's hand to his back, pinning it; and stab him from the chin straight up.

It's not really all that bad. Just not good enough. The website is like so grim and gritty. Don't get mislead by it. Here's the site: The Punisher

If they do make a sequel, I hope it would be better. But I don't think it earned enough to justify one. Or Maybe I am wrong.

More guns a-blazing please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home