Monday, August 30, 2004

Tomorrow: The Longest Day of my life?

That still remains the question. Currently holding the title The Longest Day of my life is when I first joined PCCW. We were having training from some guy from Hong Kong. He was teaching us on how to help out the customers. But because of his slang, I couldn't understand a word he says and spent the whole day dozing off and nodding. Damn, that sure sucked.

Why tomorrow might beat the title from that day? You see, I will be working alone. There are 3 of us. Team lead's on leave, and the other is on leave. Team lead had already applied for leave very early... the other knew the leave wouldn't be approved, decided that he had forgotten that 30th of August is not a public holiday. To top that off, he didn't get a flight back here from Langkawi. The bastard. It'll be the first day me working alone.

Bright side of things? Perhaps tomorrow is a good day to show the S.O.Bs my mettle. Perhaps then when a new deal comes in, I would be considered for the Team Lead position for that account. One can only hope. No?

Enough cussing. Just saw AVP (Alien Vs Predator) today with a bunch of Ragnarok Online friends. The movie was ok. Remember Resident Evil (RE) that is also directed by Paul W.S. Anderson? The whole movie felt like RE. Cheap scares, not enough blood and gore, not enough AVP fights, fights not cool enough, alot of Preds posing around.... It's an "okay" movie lah.

Felt like a geek that I had to explain to my friends about the whole Egg-Face Hugger-Chest Burster-Xenomorph cycle of an Alien.

Before the movie starts, they showed Constantine movie trailer. Oh my God, how they butchered that cool as Hell (if you think Hell is cool) John Constantine: Hellblazer comic book. Saw some scenes with Keanu holding some sort of gun. John Constantine doesn't need a gun! He uses some really dangerous (the type that would usually come back and bite him in the ass) magik against whatever from Hell and outsmarts the Devil. This movie is starting to look like bollocks! But I am still curious about it. It's supposely based on the Dangerous Habits arc, which in the comic totally rocks. Would I still watch it... hmmm.. yeah, maybe. If they flash a boob or two, better the chances. LOL!

Okay-lah, gotta go prepare for tomorrow: sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home