Friday, September 03, 2004

Manga, Asha Gill, Lies, Lies and More Damn Lies.

Not much to post today. Though there's one thing I do not want to let the cat out of the bag yet.

Right after work I went to KLCC. Wanted to check out... errr stuff. Went to Kinokuniya. Bought two Chinese translated manga: Gundam Seed Astray vol.1 and Stellvia of the Universe vol.1.

Kinda weird that there seems to be no babes at KLCC today. Now where was I? Oh, Manga! Gundam Seed Astray is basically set in the same time and universe as the Gundam Seed show. Just different characters, Mobile Suits and at a different area.

What's Stellvia of the Universe? I've no idea yet. It's a favourite anime of a friend of mine who recommended me to watch. Lazy to find Haven't found any reviews of it to justify buying the DVDs to watch. Though I admit, the art is cute and I like the girls' orange uniform. So, I thought I buy the manga to try it out. I think RM 16.90 is a safer bet to try out than shelling out RM 89.90 for the DVDs. After I've read it, I"ll let you know what I think.

Wanted to eat Burger King for dinner, but... naaahh. Go back eat mom's cooking. Save money to get a set of wheels.

Asha Gill was on Latte at 8!!! She looked fantastic! Funny too! They showed a clip of her interviewing Hootie and the Blowfish when she was with Channel [V]. She said people complained that she were fat back then. What?!? What yer want? Stick figure?

Colleauge called requesting to change shift with him. His shift is 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mine's 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. I asked why. He said he is going to get drunk. "Weren't you on M.C. today?" said moi. "Aiya today my birthday mah, friends treating so no choice.", he replied. Riiiiiigght.

I gave myself 10 seconds and answered, "Ok-lah. Happy Birthday." What time he called wo... 2:00 a.m. Not that I mind changing shift, what if I've slept and did not hear the mobile phone rang? M.C. again tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home