Friday, September 03, 2004

Oh Kill Me Already!

We had a short meeting with Tai Kah Cheh in the late afternoon. She just wanted to clarify some points that was raised by the clients during their meeting.

After that, she asked me whether everything is alright. I said, "Yeah" and nodded. She asked, "Are you? Everything's alright? Anything you want to bring up?".

Aiyo, everytime when we have a meeting with her, she would keep asking me this same exact question. She did say that she worried that I am not happy with the job as I looked stressed all the time. I wonder how would she react when I tell her I have been moonlighting as an Acolyte in Ragnarok Online. Or, has been blogging till the wee hours of the night.

I just made the below wallpaper. The next time Tai Kah Cheh comes over for a meeting, I"ll put it up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home