Sunday, October 12, 2008

Casshern Sins Episode 1

Ore wa.... Casshaan.

CasshernSinsep1

Just saw this yesterday morning. I'm not going to talk about the plot. You can read it at the wiki page.

Beautifully animated. Art style reminded me of Saint Seiya OVAs Hades Chapter. Heck, withouth his helmet, he even looked like Seiya.

He's even voiced by Tohru Furuya.

Casshern Sins Ep1 2

First episodes nothing much. Whole episode were dominated by action scenes.

I have a feeling that the anime is going to be filled with gloom doomed themes since it's set in a post apocalyptic world where humans are almost extinct, and Casshern is the main reason. Or, that's what they want us to think.

I wouldn't recommend it to people yet, but I would recommend it if you like mecha and beautifully smooth animated fight scenes

Casshern Sins Ep 1 3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home