Monday, March 27, 2006

It's Monday Again...

Huh, a cryptic post can also racked up 3 comments? wth...

As usual, not much of a weekend. Hai, am I going to just continue wasting them? But this week wasn't a complete waste. Manage to clear off some junk from my hard disk and burned them to a CD. More space! But, I think I need to defrag my C drive. It's acting up again. The last time I defragged it was since,.... after searching through my blog: July 2005. Ehhh?! Half year ago only!!? Ahh, well... I guess the machine has truly aged.

Ahh, who says blogging about useless things like this isn't useful? At least can find out/track back when I did it.

Manage to dust off the display cabinet. Cleared off some space so perhaps a set of gashapon figs can fit in...

Beat Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. Another great game with a sad ending. Sigh. Though beaten it, started another new game with all the available skills, moves and weapons. Heard the US version they can input a code and unlock secret costumes, where else the Japanese version, you have to download it.

I think I've been hanging out at the video game board at 4chan for too long. Been thinking of getting the Japanese version, since it's import friendly: Dual language.

Kamen Rider Hibiki episode 25: OBLIGATORY SWIMSUIT EPISODE, FOR THE WIN! Since when they do this for Kamen Rider shows? A first, perhaps?



It's Monday again, Ikuuzo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home