Tuesday, December 27, 2005

How Was Your Christmas?

For me.... kept myself occupied.

Last Thursday had dinner with mj, lynnee and g. Had a blast.

On Sunday, Christmas itself went out with Rach to Mid Valley Megamall. Got her Xmas present, a Lavender scented bear by Russ. It's suppose to have a name, but I forgot. Since she's depressed, thought get her something to cheer her up but she couldn't make up her mind on which bear she wanted. Sigh...

Went out with brother to Sungei Wang/Low Yat Plaza/Berjaya Times Square area to hunt for some games. Lots of people! Almost no place to walk! Since it's a public holiday, school holiday and the sale is still on... no wonder lah! If it gets any more people, I might need to use a katana to hack my way thru.

Suddenly thought of someone to be very VERY cute.

So, how's yours?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

;) who's tat cute...?

if u know any shops sell old fashion / beading/ jewellery mags at cheap $ (3 for RM10) let me know

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home