Saturday, June 18, 2005

Friggin Pissed

Suppose to watch Batman Begins on Saturday. I was soo pumped up about it. Since me and bro like the character, I've decided to watch with him.

Wanted to book the tickets online on Thursday morning. Then realised it has THX sound system, I want to watch it with that. Problem is, they did not list which time slot would be shown in the THX cinema. Neither did they list it in the newspapers. So suggested to bro that we go straight to the counter to get the tics with THX. Bro agreed and he wants to come along so he can decide which time slot he wants to watch.

Thursday evening, bro didn't come back on time. Came back late. Had dinner with friends. He must have forgotten or something we were suppose to go get the tics. Nevermind, can still get on Friday evening.

Friday, asked lynn if she wanted to join us since she couldn't make it for her show. Asked bro if he mind if she joined us on the phone. "I come back then we"ll talk about it." That's what he told me.

Friday evening, mom woke me up from my nap to take dinner. Looked at the clock and found out it's 9pm already!! Asked Mom where bro is, "he's not going to join us for dinner?". Found out from Mom that he's having dinner with friend(s). What???! Expressed my pissness to Mom.

Long story short, some girl who already has a bf confessed to my bro that she is in love/interested/like/whatever in him. I think bro had a crush on her, so he's kinda in a dilema right now. He knows the bf.

He came back at around 11pm. Whispering to mom about the "issue". Then after awhile he knocked on my door, came in and appologised to me. He said if I really want to watch it, I can go ahead with my friends. Or if want to wait for him it would be next week.

So, apparently he's too busy with his "issues" to even tell me that he might not be able to make it or something before hand. I bet Mom told him that I was pissed. If not, I doubt he would not appologise and let me know what's the plan for tomorrow. And the whole day would be wasted at home wondering. 9#!<|<

Ahh, what to do. He's my only brother. And all the best and good luck to him. I think I"ll just roam around the shopping malls of KL or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Applegal said...

Aii, I'd be super pissed too because I really hate it when people FFK on me especially when I'm psyched about it.

Ah well, Batman will still continue showing :)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apple: Yeah, I got so disappointed I have no mood for anything.

kawa

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home