Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's Wednesday!

Of course it's Wednesday. Just a post with mix bags of stuff.

Bad News

The bad news' finally out. It was worst. A "a kick in the head" worst. All the best and good luck to him.

Training

Not looking forward to this weekend. This will be the longest working week. Will be having training on the weekends. Two full weekend days. Crap. But those who will be attending it will be able to claim time off for the two days. The bright side is, at least I can have something to add in my resume. Oh well. Thinking of maybe taking next Tuesday or Wednesday off. Hhmmm.... haha, just thinking aloud.

Contract

Had renew contract on Monday. Bunch of people asking questions like, any new benefits, salary increment, promotion (AAAAHHAHAHAHA!) yadayada... *rolls eyes*. Hair got increase lah.

Hair

Speaking of hair, I actually wanted to go for a hair cut last weekend. But alas, I was too lazy and err sorta forgot. Lazy until forgot. Heard from my mom that Lewis (or was it Louis?) have went to UK to work or something. Apparently, he thinks the grass is greener over there. Ah, good luck! So, who's going to cut my hair? Sigh.

Mom: "That day ask you to follow us to cut hair don't want.... got ALOT OF GIRLS there woh!"

-_-" Jeez, Mom!!

Savvy

What a crappy name. Saw the new Proton Savvy while stopped by Carrefour to buy this month's First Magazine (Batman Begins cover). It looks okay lah. 1.2 litre. Pics? I'm sure you can find it on the Net or all over the place, sooner or later. It's a small car. Cost about 40,000?

"I Have A Bad Feeling About This"

While having lunch yesterday, told Lynn that I have this bad feeling like something really bad will happen. Well, it didn't. Almost though.

Still yesterday, got home and Mom told me that when it rained during the afternoon, a lightning almost struck the house again. Luckily I unplugged all modem cables, plugs, phone lines and double checked em before going off to work. Who says lightning never strikes the same place twice?

Batman Begins

Getting really hype up to watch this movie. I was really excited when they announced Christian Bale has signed up for the Bat mantel. Though he's not that big a size, I think he can pull it off. He can look intimidating and still has that billionaire playboy look. Unlike the past Batmen. Anyway, we"ll see.

Like Bale ever since the movie Equilibrium. What's it about? Feel like popping in the DVD to watch again. Review later. I should watch his other movies. He's a good actor.

That's all folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger lynnee said...

quote for the day: "wednesday is just 2 days short from the weekend."

:)

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home