Monday, February 14, 2005

Expensive Dates?

Hmm quite a number of visitors this year. Remember that aunty and uncle that went to my godbro's wedding? The aunty that made a lot of hoo-ha? Yup, they came over. Came over with their daughter. Their son did not come over. Probably still in Hong Kong? Dunno. Don't care. Got eye candy. LOL.

She made a lot of fuss about when we (my bro and I) are getting married. So that we can give ang pows to their children. The first time she asked me I told her: "Tomorrow." The second time she asked me, she asked if I have a girlfriend. I sarcastically told her I have lots. And she seem to recall I used to have a girlfriend, where is she now blah blah where did I hide her blah blah... LOL, so funny. She's referring to ex-no.3. She met her before if my memory serves.

Told her that that one has become lek xi (canto: history), broke up quite some time ago. She went:"Awh, so sayang, she was so cute." Hhmm, ya ka? She started to blabs about what her son told her. Her son was telling her that these days it is expensive to get married. Hhmmm, true.

Her son also told her that even pak tor (canto: going steady/dating) is expensive. Apparently all the girls that her son met were gold diggers. Whenever they go out, her son have to pay everything. She asked us if this is true, are all Malaysian girls like that. *sweat* Eh, I can't speak for all Malaysian guys -__-'

She continued saying that if what her son told her is true, that all the girls expect guys to pay everything... she would persuade her son to find someone from HK -__-". Good, I guess. More for me. :P

Hhmm, is this true? Don't think so. Went out with "potential targets" before and they never expect me to pay anything. What do you think? Should it be:

1) Guy pay everything. Period.
2) Go Dutch.
3) Split. Maybe guy pay for movie, then girl pay for meal or vice versa.
4) Guy pay for this date, girl pay for the next.
5) Girl pay everything. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! XD Heeeelarious! *ducks* ;P

Of course there are many other factors, you can just tell it how you want it. Any feedback is welcome. Assuming there is feedback.... *rolls eyes*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. does it really matter?

i splurge on my bf when i have money.. though it's not often, but ahaha, i do! ;p

happy v'day!

mort

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it does matter. It's money after all. :P

kawa

4:17 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

depends who ask what first.. if both want, mayb go dutch or next time the next person treat lo

but ah... who wants to treat me ? ;)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mj: dunno ;)

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home