Saturday, February 12, 2005

Viva Genting Highlands - Part 4 The Temple

This is a photoblog post. Let the pics speaks for itself.


The temple entrance. Taken from the inside of course. I could take it from the outside if I want cars to run me down.

Whoah! Check out the Pagoda!


Look elephant!! o_O




View at the edge.

There's a place where the Guan Ying, the Goddess of Mercy, The Thunder and Lightning diety, and the Yu Lai Fat Zhou for people to pray. Did not take pics of them as I don't think its appropriate.


The 8 Fairies. Yup, from the Baa Xien Guo Hai (The 8 Fairies That Crossed The Sea) legend.


Some cool looking rocks with some stairs. I wanna rocks~ Ooooo~ hoooo~ XD


The 9 Dragons Wall.


The 18 Lohans. Can't fit all 18 of em in the pic as some of it is hiding at the end there at the curve.


Nice sky, nice hills. My hair came out so differently in the pic. Maybe it's the angle.




GOSH! O_O Giant Buddha! I can hear bells going *BONG BONG BONG* already! >_<


Buddha and I. Now my hair looks even more like my dad's. -__-"

Went home. Fell asleep in the car. Woke up and we are already at Subang. It's good to be back. Can't wait to on my comp. Heheh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home