Friday, February 11, 2005

Takuya Kimura's Advert



Anyone remember what product this advert is for? Perfume? Cologne? Braclet? Mr. T's jewlry?

I seem to remember reading an article in an HK mag about how famous asian actors and actresses got some sort of silly name because of an advert that they appear in.

Mok Chun Tok Choi is how Takuya Kimura's name is pronounce in cantonese. So, becuz of his "actions" in this advert, he got "Mok Chun Tok Bo". "Tok Bo", to translate from canto, basically means "supporting breast"(?).

My friend and I, we were analysing this advert pic to death. About how he can support the girl's weight by just her breast. I thought it was special effects wire/cable or camera trick (Yeah, I know. Sounded like alot of work for just a simple pic). Or even just his arms. She still thinks it might be something else.

How I found the pic? I was browsing through Friendster and chatting with a friend on MSN. We were talking about GTO anime and the live action drama series. The live actiom drama series is awesome, but we also talked about it being easily noticeably dated by the actors/actresses' hair style. I brought up Takuya Kimura's "fro". And I brought up his nickname and the advert. And all of a sudden, someone has this pic in their friendster profile.

Any input about the product or how the girls weight is supported? LOL! Any input is always welcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

The lady was on top of him la. She only leaned up from chest-stomach area.. e z la. lucky him. Who's that lady? His wife huh?

I saw Takeshi K. in such pic last time. Jpn men r damn hamsub & cheap. But ahh I still like their acting.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

I have no idea who's the woman. But I do know that she's an actress.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home