Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bark First Ask Questions Later.

Parents came to pick me up at the Asia Jaya LRT station after work. Mom trying to tell me something by, apparently doing some sort of signal hand movement that I do not understand at all -__-?. For a moment I thought she was flipping me.

When I opened the car door, suddenly heard a loud bark. It's Mickey in the car. He couldn't recognise me -__-'. Mom told me to sit in the front. Mom asked me to seat the co-driver seat. After getting in the car, Mickey stopped barking. He started sniffing me and staring at me.

I guess it was dark. He thought someone suddenly tried to get into the car and he just goes into auto pilot. But it had happened before in broad daylight. He suddenly couldn't recognise me. When I just came back from opening an account with MayBank, I walked home, opened the gate and there he goes barking again until he recognise me. Such a weird dog.

Watching him in the car sure is funny and cute. He just walks around, jumps up and down from the seat, peeks here and there. I asked him if he would like to listen to the radio and turned it on. The DJ's voice suddenly boomed out from the speakers. He kept looking around, trying to find where is the DJ. Once, Dad made a sudden break and Mickey almost fell onto the car floor. He peek up to see what's going on. XD

When we reached home, he refused to get down from the car. We had to tell him that we're home and he slowly came out from the car. Mom says he probably thinks we brought him to the vet.

LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home