Saturday, December 25, 2004

Xmas Eve

hmm nothing much. Just went to KLCC again after work. Alot of people wo. X|

Scouring around to find some sex food. Went to New Zealand Natural. Thought of eating their ice cream. Then saw they have this ice blended coffee base with nuts, cream and stuff. Looks interesting. About RM 14 for the regular cup. I chose the Chocolate flavoured version called Chocololo. Taste good, but lack sex food orgasm. What the hell is a "lolo" anyway?

Went to the usual places, blahblah but linger at Kinokuniya for quite some time. Bought these:


Midori no Hibi vol. 3 and 4. Damn, I'm too hooked on this title. During one of my afternoon naps today, I dreamt that I woke up and found my left hand turned into a cute girl. She said "Hi" to me and I screamed (not girly scream lah).

Wanted to try some other titles like... Bleach. Bleach, from the synopsis at the back of the English translated manga sounds interesting. Fight evil spirits.

This year's Xmas themed stuff sure sucks. Not as cute as last year's. No wonder so hard to find gifts. But then again, besides Ex no.3, I think I seldom buy Xmas gifts for people. People also didn't give me... *scratch scratch*

Before I go home, went to the Tamiya shop just for the heck of it. Just want to check out some diecast cars, but the ones here usually are of low quality. But ah, nothing to do anyway.

Guess what I found? The Back To The Future
(BTTF) Delorean Time Machine!! Last time only found the BTTF Part 3 version, and it's not really the version that I wanted. Price tagged says RM 59.90, but they only charge me RM 47 something. This is truly awesome. Though it's not from some good company like Mattel Hotwheels, Matchbox or even Corgi. Still, where can you find the Delorean Time Machine? Haven't take pics yet, will do and post it up. Awesome, truly awesome. BTTF is one of my all time favourite movies. Didn't catch it in the cinemas (though I did catch the 2nd and 3rd part at the cinemas), only watch it on video tape. Dunno watch how many times, heh... Hey, isn't there a Trilogy Collection on DVD out? :P

After purchasing the Delorean Time Machine, went home. Reached home at around 11. So late. Didn't take dinner until I got back. Take dinner and watch Friends at the same time. Bath, read the mangas and slept with the lights on. Dunno why, just don't feel like switching them off. As long as it's not every night, I guess it's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home