Thursday, December 23, 2004

I Didn't Get To Have "SEX" Tonight!!!!

Grrr! Well the food equivalent to sex lah. Ha! Which is, ice cream (to me anyway)!!! Although didn't get to eat that oh so sinful food, I had a sinful dinner though. Heheh, read on!

Let's flashback to Tuesday shall we? Kar Cher suddenly came out with this idea, that everyone get gifts with a budget of RM 10 for everyone (including the Tai Kar Cher, aka our manager) and exchange it on Thursday. I said: "Sure! No problem!!" But boy did I regret saying it. Not that I mind getting gifts for people, just that I am hopeless at choosing gifts for people. Well, if they are people that I know very well, then no problem. But my colleagues.... *big sweatdrop*

So, after work I went to KLCC for a last minute shopping. Decided to take dinner at Burger King!!! Hahaha! That's my sinful dinner. Yeah, I know, there are other good and expensive food, but are they as greasy and fattening as Whopper+Fries+extra mayo? No? Hahahaha!!!

Anyway, after the dinner, wanted to get some ice cream, but alas, was a bit full. And, it's already 8:15p.m. Better haul ass to find the gifts. From Isetan to Parkson, to Kinokuniya, to Memory Lane... can't find anything, well, things that are suitable for my colleagues. Though did spotted a red coloured teddy bear that's sooooo cute at Memory Lane though. Maybe can get that to woo girls.. hahaha.... Actually, when at Kino thought of getting "Management for Dummies" for Tai Kar Cher, but I still want my job.

Went back to Isetan, dilly daly at the toys section.... what the hell am I still doing here??!?! ARGGGH! Better go find something for tomorrow!!! OMG I am sooo screwed!!! Then I walked passed the stationary section and saw these cute lil Xmas themed magnets:



Aren't they cute? And I found this wrapper:



So nice! I've wrapped the magnets up and still left alot. The wrapper is now mine... Muahaha!

After getting the gifts, went back to Kino again for a quick browse of what Chinese translated manga is out. Oooo! Guess what I bought? Midori no Hibi Vol. 1 and 2!!!



Read it, so cute and funny!! Now I gotta watch the anime.

So,.... yeah, was so busy with finding gifts, eventually the time's 10:00p.m.++ Where got ice cream some more lah?? *Sob sob* Next time lah...

Hmmm, kinda rush to write this post... 3:30a.m. is almost here! Better go sleep! Ja!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... burger king cannot be constituted as sex food, damn it. ;p

yes, midori no hibi is not bad, but you'll be blahed by the anime - i suggest continue reading the manga

and try other anime/manga like fruits basket, chobits

or if you prefer more gore and fanservice - GANTZ (totally addicted)

get a g-mail and i may actually send you chapters of manga that i have. ;p

morticya^33

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

That's why I say I did not have sex lah doink! Heheh

Yup, I heard Midori no Hibi compared to the manga's a let down. But I still want to watch how they animate Midori. So cute!!

GANTZ is in my to watch list. Got fanservice? I know the first episode has a naked girl... The thing is, I read in mangazines that when they showed it on tv, they cut it up to be not as gory. The original jap DVD is "uncut". Thinking of waiting a while for that to come out or when get a new pc, download.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home